top of page
- Multiple DatesMon, 27 MarFrench Street27 Mar, 19:00 – 28 Mar, 19:00French Street, 105 French St, Glasgow G40 4JS, UKTitle...Pending exhibits the work of a large, diverse, and collaborative group made up of 33 artists. The work embodies the experimental stages towards finding a collective voice. We are finding new ways to interweave our artwork together while still remaining true to our own artistic expression.
- Multiple DatesMon, 13 MarFrench Street
- Sun, 12 MarFrench Street12 Mar, 14:00 – 16:00French Street, 105 French St, Glasgow G40 4JS, UKAs part of the exhibition BOYS WITH BOOKS the MLITT Art Writing cohort is proud to host a book-length reading by CAConrad as part of the 30th Anniversary celebrations of The Book of Frank. The event will be introduced by Mason Leaver-Yap.
- Multiple DatesSat, 25 FebFrench Street
- Sat, 11 FebFrench Street
- Multiple DatesTue, 31 JanFrench Street
- Multiple DatesSun, 18 DecGlasgow
- Fri, 16 DecFrench Street16 Dec 2022, 19:00 – 17 Dec 2022, 00:00French Street, French St, Glasgow, UKWe are thrilled to announce our second festive offering for December working with Cabbage, an evening of performances, exhibition and a dazzling artist Christmas shop will be crashing like Santa’s sleigh into French Street on Friday 16th December from 7pm - 12am!
- Multiple DatesSun, 06 NovFrench Street
- Fri, 21 OctFrench Street
- Multiple DatesTue, 27 SeptGlasgow27 Sept 2022, 18:00 – 20:00Glasgow, 42 Bain St, Glasgow G40 2LA, UKMapping the Horizon is a series of walking events taking place over the summer, to consider the transient histories, connections, experiences and dreams amid sites of destruction and development in Glasgow. Each walk will act as a collective forum for observing the changing urban landscape.
- Fri, 23 SeptFrench Street
- Fri, 23 SeptFrench Street23 Sept 2022, 18:00 – 25 Sept 2022, 17:00French Street, French St, Glasgow, UKThe final weekend in Cabbage’s month-long takeover of French Street Gallery concludes with Skin Flicks, an exhibition of work by MV Brown and Chao-Ying Rao. Sharing an interest in the definitions of personhood through the lens of objectification, digital existence, and authenticity, the artists will
- Sat, 17 SeptFrench Street
- Fri, 09 SeptFrench Street
- Fri, 02 SeptFrench Street
- Fri, 02 SeptFrench Street02 Sept 2022, 18:00 – 25 Sept 2022, 18:00French Street, 105-109 French St, Glasgow, UKThe second year of Cabbage’s Resilience Programme will culminate in a month long takeover of French Street Gallery, with pop up events and exhibitions each weekend in September. This year, the programme is supporting six artists and one curator with a funded period of research and development.
bottom of page